Monday 20 July 2009

I'LL BE STUNTING LIKE THE STAR I' AM

ARROGANT CAT is one unique designer brand that is not oh so expensive and you're bound to get noticed wearing their eccentric chic pieces. This is some of their new collection and they regularly have Stock SALES, you'll have to check their website or in store. I usually buy my Arrogant pieces from Ebay, yes i admit, I get them genuine, new & cheaper or in boutiques, where I'm a loyal customer and I get knock off priced items everytime. LoL. Check out the Sequin Tuxedo , I'm falling head over heels! I want it.

SEQUIN TUXEDO JACKET 179.00 Pounds

TUXEDO TREGGINGS 99.00 Pounds

PYTHON PRINT CHAINMAIL SKIRT 189.00 Pounds


KITE BOW PLACKET DRESS 70.00 Pounds. ON SALE

ARROGANT CAT ONLINE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the last, very colorful in a sense

Anonymous said...

omg arrogant cat!
I found their store (by accident) in the west end last month ~ the clothes I saw instore were gorgeous. :]
almost anything from ebay is great ~ esp. expensive brand names. ^^