Sunday 5 September 2010

Better L.E.D than never...

I'm not early to blog about the L.E.D Festival but yet again better LED (late) than never. I showed up at LED, on my own riding solo like De rulo. A little, I was there about 8pm, while regretting having missed PROFESSOR Green and his chav raps, Sub Focus and the Mighty GOLDFRAPP (Qui. i managed to miss Goldfrapp on a free ticket, foolish and bitter me!) Anyway, I headed straight for the funky section, raving a long with other raving heads who clearly made sky rocket business for Fosters, Guiness etcetra. Anyway, they had a great lineup of Skepta + Boy better Know, collaborating on some GRUNKY stuff (Grime+Funky=GRUNKY!), David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Audio Bullys, Zinc, Annie Mac, SHY FX, Aphex Twin (always thought he's a weird one yet i carry him on my iPod). I loved Leftfield's set. They were the last act and got us moving with their Los De Rio's Makarena remix. I makarenad and everybody makarenad! They however had some serious Rasta vibes which made the crowd reciprocate with their blazing of grass, herbb, plant whatever its called, it had me on a temporary artificial high! The vids take donkeys to upload, So i'll post when ready...

No comments: