Monday 6 September 2010

gotta Love ED

I recently just came back from a Live Acoustic lounge at Finsbury Park's World End. I admit, I singularly went there to see this genius of a singer named Ed Sheeran. I first heard Ed through an invite to a Poetic lounge where he did a collaboration with another artist, Isaac Ssebandeke twitter account, http://twitter.com/IsaacSsebandeke. On hearing his EP, LOOSE CHANGE, I loved him. Ed is a charmer and I know that because, he never ignores my twitter comments and his lyrics to his songs say it all. I was riding solo again (call it De ruloling), but I've become comfortable that way, less distractions when i'm a t gigs, the better for me. i'm there to listen to good music! Anyway there were other great acts, all playing with guitars like Kal Lavelle, Tabitha Benjamin and Stephen Long. Check out their twitter pages. Ed Sheeran was my higlight. His set was close to an hour straight, and I couldn't fully enjoy it, because I had to record his every sound, echo. He is just that amazing. I cried when for 10 minutes, I thought my camera was recording but it was not recording a thing. Check the footage on my tumblr www.trudyfabulous.tumblr.com.

No comments: